The primary research area of the VCU Department of Physics centers around experimental and theoretical condensed matter physics and nanoscience, and extends to related interdisciplinary areas. We have faculty studying nanostructures, atomic clusters, cluster-assembled materials, semiconductor defects and surfaces, spintronic materials, biophysics and biomaterials, and even gravitational theory and cosmology. READ MORE ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICS
- A simple, fast and less-costly approach to diagnosing blood cancers?
- Funding for New STEM Building Approved
- 2D Wonder Material
- VCU Invention Improves Solar Cell Light Harvesting
- Prof. Bertino Wins Distinguished Scholar Award
- New research could dramatically decrease the cost of producing pharmaceuticals